Thursday, November 11, 2010

Me, Myself & More About Me!

I am going to pretend people are interested in my life, almost like we are meeting at a cocktail party and these just may be some of the things you are inquiring about:
  • Born and raised in New York, on an island that is said to be quite lengthy
  • I am a Virgo, but I'm not sure what that means exactly in terms of effecting my personality.
  • My parents had six children, and I was the second (reassuring I wasn't so terrible by having four more after me)
  • People seem to think I have an obsession with cats, and I often receive many "cat" related gifts.  I, however, feel that it is not an obsession, but merely a lifestyle.
  • I am an elementary school teacher. Yes, that's correct: I am shaping the future one child at a time. Beware!  But in all seriousness, kids are the funniest population of humans I have yet to encounter. 
  • I enjoy bike riding very much, dancing whenever I get the urge and kickball
  • Sadly, I haven't done much traveling yet in my life, but I sure hope to change that soon! Real soon!
I will stop now, and let the rest unfold on its own behalf.  Thanks for coming to my "cocktail party!"

Cheers!
-emsee-




See? it's merely a lifestyle...

No comments: