Thursday, November 11, 2010

Today is the first day of the rest of my blogging life...

Welcome! ¡Bienvenida! Benvenuto! Okay, so..no, I can not speak all of those languages, but I thought it might be nice to welcome potential readers from all over!  A friend of mine persuaded me to start my own blog, after finally becoming a part of the blogging world a few months back.  I must say, I find myself very inspired by the things one can come across while blogging.  I have a few hopes for this page and here they are:
  • sharing art, music, recipes, movies and literature that please me! (and hopefully you)
  • making people laugh at the funny stories that are my life (mostly revolving around my XL family)
  • turning my cat (named cat) into an Internet sensation!
  • venting about what grinds my gears (only when really necessary - i promise)
  • and most of all -- finally becoming a successful "blogger"
As for now, I'm off to further my addiction of shopping
(and with the holidays coming up, I finally have an excuse!)

Be well
-emsee-

I leave you with this:
My cat 'Cat'

One week from today I get to see this!

 
And I just cannot get enough of this!



No comments: